Join Nutopia! We’re looking for an Office Assistant
9 Apr 2021
We are looking for a super organised Office Assistant to join our award-winning television production company. The Office Assistant will be required to support our Office Manager with the day to day running of our offices in Central London.
Start date: May 2021
Initial 3 month contract, with a view to extend
Hours: 9.30am – 6.30pm, Monday to Friday
Salary dependent on experience
You will be reporting to the Office Manager and helping with administrative tasks in order to facilitate the smooth running of the office. You will be at the very heart of the company, creating and maintaining a healthy work environment to optimise the company’s organisational effectiveness, communication and safety.
Previous experience in a similar office environment is essential.
This role would be ideal for those looking to progress down the Production Management, Operations or Office Management route.
- Reception duties; including answering and screening calls, being the first point of contact in the office welcoming visitors, receiving and organising deliveries, arranging postage and couriers, managing availability of meeting rooms.
- Opening and closing the office on a daily basis.
- Assisting with employee onboarding (setting up emails/server access, inductions, training, allocation of equipment, keys etc).
- Support with IT/tech troubleshooting and administrative management of the company’s platforms.
- Working with the Office Manager to ensure a safe and healthy office environment.
- Maintaining the cleanliness and presentation of communal areas, meeting rooms and kitchens throughout the office.
- Ensuring kitchens are fully stocked with refreshments and clean crockery
- Ordering groceries, stationery and equipment when needed.
- Supporting the planning of events and office social activities.
- Ensuring the offices comply to Covid-19 rules and regulations.
Required skills and experience:
- Previous customer service or admin experience required, preferably within a fast-paced environment and growing business.
- Proactive with excellent communications skills.
- Ability to work in a team and also independently.
- Outstanding attention to detail and proven problem-solving ability.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office & Microsoft 365.
- Knowledge of communication applications such as Zoom/MS Teams would be beneficial.
Please send your CV and a covering email (with ‘Office Coordinator’ in the subject line) to [email protected]
Nutopia recognises that our people are our greatest assets. As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds.
For all press enquiries contact: [email protected]
Share this page: